IFS recently welcomed two new clients:
- McGowan Insurance Group – a 20,000 SF office/retail facility located in Indianapolis
- Dream Center One – a 36,000 SF medical office building located on the northwest side of Indianapolis
Both clients are engaged through a full-service maintenance agreement for one year with the option to renew. Both were also referrals from an existing IFS client. Here is what this type of agreement covers:
- Service hours are defined as Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance completed (4) times per year with equipment specifically defined in the contract
- General maintenance services, which typically include:
- Doors/door hardware
- Day porter services
These can be a combination of routine maintenance and scheduled maintenance.
Work is typically performed by a dedicated team of mobile technicians who are assigned to the client. This enables the technicians to become familiar with the property and also facilitates a relationship between the client and the technician team. Contract rates are negotiated based on the estimated labor hours required to support the scope of work covered. The amount and type of equipment covered by the agreement also factors into the final pricing. The contract includes an exhibit which lists the specific equipment covered. Clients are billed either monthly or quarterly depending on the terms of the agreement. Work performed outside of the approved scope is billed at an agreed to hourly rate and billed monthly.
IFS is an excellent resource for single tenant building owners or facility managers who do not have an onsite maintenance team. IFS welcomes its two newest clients and looks forward to building a long-term relationship.