As a wholly owned subsidiary of a fully integrated development and construction company, IFS has a broad array of experience at it’s fingertips. These include but are not limited to, the following:
- Project management
- Capital planning
- Operations & maintenance
- Health & life safety
- Fire safety
- Contract administration
- Evaluate current contracts in place and request bids in accordance with the owner’s Real Estate Standards
- Utilize the contract bid worksheets
- Prepare service contracts in owner’s standard format
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance schedule for contractors and monitor for compliance with contract
- Prepare capital project approval for Owner review and approval
- Lien waivers – track and provide record keeping as needed
- Property Inspections
- Show ready – perform vacant space assessment to ensure marketability and minimize energy use.
- Inspections – perform documented janitorial, landscape and parking inspections on 25% of the property on a weekly basis.
- Develop security post orders with the security contractor.
- Energy savings – continually assess and monitor energy usage.
- Energy star – register and record monthly utility information in accordance with energy star guidelines.
- Vendor inspections – perform performance inspections/evaluations with vendors as necessary.